Do you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right and you get really down on yourself? I think most of us have had a day or two like that. Don’t you just wish that someone had a cup of love that they could give you and make everything all better? Well here’s a cup of love from me to you.
The next time you are having a bad day and need a cup of love, here are some things you can do try to brighten your day and shift your mindset.
- Enjoy a cup of tea or your favorite hot beverage.
- Nature is calling. Take a leisurely walk around the block or at close by park.
- Watch your favorite movie. (Note: Make it an upbeat movie like a comedy if you want bonus points on shifting your mindset.)
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while to catch up.
- Treat yourself to a nice dinner. (A nice dinner does not mean it has to be expensive.)
- Take a hot bubble bath by candlelight. (My personal fave.)
- Go for a drive in the country and enjoy the scenery.
- Sing and dance like no one’s watching.
- Write in your journal about the things you are grateful for.
- Don’t have a journal. Go find a nice journal that you really like and start writing in it.
- Buy your favorite flowers, if they are in season.
- Listen to your favorite music. Again something upbeat, because you are trying to improve your mood. ♥
- Give your brain a rest and turn off your phone for a couple of hours. (Don’t worry… The world will still rotate in your electronic absence. Lol!)
- Hug someone you love.
- Breathe deep, relax and meditate.
- Put on your favorite pj’s and go to bed early.
- Pamper yourself with a massage.
- Get lost in a good book.
- Do you have a favorite hobby. If not, think about what interests you and get involved.
- Create a vision board of what you would like your life to look like.
These are just a few that come to mind. There are so many more things you can do, so be creative. Your ultimate goal is to shift your mindset from having a bad day to making your day just a little better, if not great.